Visions sought this merger to better serve its members. All of Visions’s offices and ATMs will remain in service. All branch staff members, those familiar faces, will remain in place to serve you.
- Visions immediately brings enhanced deposit rates to the membership.
- Watch for better loan rates and more competitive loan products.
- You may use all Visions locations, once all data is converted in November. Until then, it is business as usual in all Visions Offices.
- Visions maintains these offices in New York, Pennsylvania, and New Jersey.
- Visions offers over 100 ATMs, shared branching centers, VisionLine, Visions Mobile App, and Phone Access Teller, to name a few of the conveniences.
- Visions branches and ATMs will continue during and after the merger with no interruption.
What about Visions Federal Credit Union?
- Visions Federal Credit Union is headquartered in Endwell, NY.
- It has northern New Jersey branches (six) in Bergen County, NJ.
- In addition to its southern New York branches, it also maintains branches in eastern Pennsylvania.
- Visions has $3.2 billion in assets.
- It serves over 167,000 members.
- Visions has built an excellent reputation for member service, which is the main reason why it was selected by Visions as a merger partner.
- Watch here or your mail for more post-merger information from Visions throughout the summer.
Click on the image above to visit Visions FCU website.